Ethical practices are the foundation of our relationships with customers, suppliers, and fellow associates, and we manage all of these relationships with honesty and integrity
Our professional sales, customer service, and management teams are readily available to all our customers. We represent and provide our customers quality products from suppliers who aspire to these same standards of integrity and honesty.
It is Summit’s intent to earn your business based on our total value to you. Our commitment encompasses the following:
- We will endeavour to be truthful in all situations and at all times.
- We will treat customers, suppliers, and associates from all cultures with dignity and respect.
- We will offer products of value and stand behind our products if they fail to deliver their claimed benefits.
- We will provide quality products at fair prices that give our customers an attractive return on investment and favorable life-cycle cost.
- We will represent products in a clear way in all forms of communication and avoid false, misleading, or deceptive representations.
- We will explain and disclose significant product risks, component substitutions, and other foreseeable eventualities that could affect customers.
- We will maintain an appropriate level of professional expertise by continually developing the knowledge and skills of our associates.
- We will communicate with our customers, suppliers, and fellow associates in a factual, straightforward, and honest manner.
- We will not engage in price fixing, predatory pricing, price gouging, or “bait-andswitch” tactics.
- We will not attempt to influence our customers’ requirements with inappropriate personal gifts, incentives, or entertainment.
- We will honor our explicit and implicit commitments and make every effort to meet or exceed our customers’ requirements, treating matters with a conscientious sense of urgency.
- We will avoid knowing participation in conflicts of interest.
- We will operate the administrative aspects of our business with integrity and timeliness.
- We will protect the private information of customers, suppliers, and associates.
- We will promote a safe and healthy working environment.
- We will strive to protect the environment in the operation of our business.
- We will give back to the community through volunteerism and charitable donations.
- We will contribute to the overall betterment of our industry.
- We will urge supply chain members to ensure that trade is fair for all participants, including those in developing countries.
By conducting ourselves consistent with these ethical standards, we seek to maintain long-term relationships with our customers, suppliers, and fellow associates. We expect to be held accountable to these standards. Should we fail to live up to them, we would appreciate an open and honest dialogue with you to correct any omissions and to demonstrate our firm commitment to these ethical standards. .
|Engr. Onyebilama Napoleon|
|Chairman and CEO|